Simon completed the modernizing scientific careers training programe, specializing in vascular science in 2014 after three years of intensive on-the-job training and a part-time masters degree at Kings College Hospital in London, United Kingdom. He then worked in a busy hospital setting at Kings College Hospital for over two years as a Clinical Vascular Scientist specializing in Vascular Ultrasound.
Simon has presented at several national and international conferences and enjoys sharing his expertise. He's committed to excellence in patient care, using his training to ensure his patients at Mayfair are treated with respect and dignity and feel comfortable with the exam being performed.
- NHS Scientist Training Programme, Vascular Science, Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
- Master of Science, Clinical Sciences (Physiological Sciences: Vascular Science), Newcastle University, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Science, Sports Science Physiology, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Canadian Registered Vascular Sonographer (CRVS), Sonography Canada
- Registered Clinical Scientist, Health and Care Professions Council, United Kingdom
- Accredited Vascular Scientist (AVS), Society for Vascular Technology Great Britain and Ireland
- Health and Care Professions Council, United Kingdom
- Society for Vascular Technology Great Britain and Ireland
- Sonography Canada