Dr. Spaner has been an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Calgary since 2004 and is involved with a number of research projects, investigating applications for using prostate MRI in surveillance and preoperative management of prostate cancer. She has previously served as the Department of Radiology liaison with the Undergraduate Medical Education Program at the University of Calgary and was recognized with multiple teaching awards.
Dr. Spaner was also a member of the National Championship University of Alberta Pandas Gymnastic Team during her undergraduate years in Edmonton.
- Body Imaging
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 2001
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 1996
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Education, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 1997
Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2001
- Alberta Medical Association
- American College of Radiology
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Abdominal Imaging