WHY WOULD I NEED CARDIAC IMAGING?
Please note, we have temporarily closed cardiac imaging services at our Castleridge clinic.
Cardiac imaging includes a range of services, such as computed tomography, echocardiography, and exercise stress testing. Your physician may recommend these exams for a number of reasons:
- To help diagnose a heart condition or heart disease.
- To assess the effects of a heart attack.
- To determine the cause of chest pain.
- To examine the structure and function of the heart and heart valves.
- To detect coronary artery disease.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Appointments are required for all exams except X-ray, which is offered on a walk-in basis. Requisitions are required for every appointment.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR EXAM
Click on your exam below to find out how to prepare, what happens during your exam and where it's offered.