Dr. Chlebek holds an appointment as Clinical Assistant Professor through the University of Calgary’s Faculty of Medicine. He is a previous recipient of the Radiology Resident Teaching Award and is an active participant in resident and medical student teaching.
When not at work, you can find Dr. Chlebek barreling down one of southwestern Alberta's world-class mountain bike trails or enjoying time with family and friends.
Abdominal Imaging and Intervention
- Fellowship, Abdominal Imaging and Intervention, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, 2007
- Radiology Residency, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2006
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, 2001
- Bachelor of Science, Physiology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 1997
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2006
- Licentiate, Medical Council of Canada (LMCC), 2002
- Alberta Medical Association
- Alberta Society of Radiologists
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- Canadian Medical Association
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- Radiological Society of North America