Dr. Deol is a member of the Section of General Internal Medicine, University of Calgary, Alberta Health Services.
Dr. Deol is a busy father of three who volunteers with his local hockey association. He also participates as an examiner in various national medical licensing exams for physicians and teaches medical students and residents.
- Medical Degree, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2011
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab, India, 2001
- Stress Testing, Electrocardiogram Interpretation, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2011
- Alberta Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association