Rick joined Mayfair in 2000 as an MRI technologist and was also the lead CT technologist for seven years. He became the medical/technical modality coordinator for MRI and CT in 2007.
Also in 2007, Rick took over as Clinical Services Manager for Mayfair Diagnostics, Lloydminster MRI and the Mobile MRI unit in northern Alberta. He is involved with CT and MRI protocol development and the implementation of protocol changes in Mayfair’s remote locations. Rick is also involved in education, organizing various continuing education courses and workshops.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Program [MRT (MR)], British Columbia Institute of Technology, Burnaby, British Columbia, 2000
- Medical Radiation Technology, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Edmonton, Alberta, 1986
- Certificate for Emerging Leadership, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2011
- Medical Radiation Technologist, Radiological Technology [MRT (R)], Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists, 1986
- Alberta College of Medical Diagnostic & Therapeutic Technologists
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists