Welcome to Mayfair DiagnosticsSunpark
Service changes to help blunt the spread of Novel Coronavirus:
- We ask that all patients arrive at our clinics wearing some form of mouth and nose covering. If you do not, we will provide you with one for your time in the clinic.
- Reserved exam times (7:30 to 9 a.m., Monday to Friday) for vulnerable patients.
- Increased health and safety protocols, including isolation areas for patients with cold or flu-like symptoms and/or risks of exposure.
- Screening questions for patients at check-in.
- Postponement of automated breast ultrasound, bone density, nuclear medicine imaging, pain therapy, and screening mammography exams.
Nestled in the southeast community of Sundance, we’re a convenient location for those living in Calgary’s south end. Our location has lots of free parking and there’s a walk-in clinic, dentist, physiotherapy practice, optometrist, Shoppers Drug Mart and spa close by.
Hours Of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To help limit the spread of COVID-19, Mayfair has temporarily closed a number of clinics and limited service offerings. Learn more
HOW TO FIND US
We are located in the Sunpark Professional Centre on the east side of the street, across from the South Calgary Health Centre.
Parking for Mayfair Diagnostics patients is free in the surface lot in front of the Sunpark Professional Centre building. Patients will need to register their licence plate at reception when they arrive.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Nancy is a graduate from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology. She has been with Mayfair since 1986. Nancy is passionate about helping people and fascinated with the ever evolving medical imaging field.
Assistant Clinic Manager
Aldine has been with Mayfair since March 1999. She has been the Clinic Support Modality Coordinator since 2016.