Welcome to Mayfair DiagnosticsSouthcentre
Service changes to help blunt the spread of Novel Coronavirus:
- Patients are required to wear surgical-type masks at all times while in our clinics to minimize the potential spread of infection from someone who is infected, and for those who may have COVID-19 before they experience symptoms themselves. If the mask you are wearing when you come for your appointment is not a surgical mask, we will provide you with one.
- Mall security staff will permit patients entry to the building at the south main doors by Crate & Barrel for appointments scheduled prior to 9 a.m. After that time, the south and north main doors will be open.
- Reserved exam times (8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Monday to Friday) for vulnerable patients.
- Increased health and safety protocols, including isolation areas for patients with cold or flu-like symptoms and/or risks of exposure.
- Screening questions for patients at check-in.
Located on the lower level of the Southcentre Mall (across from SportChek), our location has lots of free parking and is convenient for shopping. The best way to find us is to use the entrance to the mall on the south side. Take the escalator or the elevator, to the lower level and you will find us along the Professional Offices hallway on the right.
Please note, our Southcentre clinic does not offer X-ray services. Our closest clinics that do are:
Hours Of Operation
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mayfair has increased health and safety precautions in light of COVID-19. Our clinics are slowly resuming regular operations, but some remain closed or at lower capacity. Learn more
HOW TO FIND US
Mall security staff will permit patients entry to the building at the south main doors by Crate & Barrel for appointments scheduled prior to 9 a.m.
We are located on the lower level of Southcentre Mall, across from SportChek. If you enter the mall through the south side main doors by Crate & Barrel, take the escalator or elevator down to the lower level. Follow the hallway marked “Professional Offices.” The door will be on the right.
There is plenty of free parking available in the Southcentre Mall surface parking lot. Park on the south side of the mall. Use the entrance between Sport Chek and Crate and Barrel for easiest access to our clinic.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Cathy has been with Mayfair since 1986. Cathy loves solving problems, interacting with people and helping them. She is very proud of the team she leads at Southcentre and their dedication to caring for patients.