Located on the lower level of the Southcentre Mall (across from SportChek), our location has lots of free parking and is convenient for shopping.
The best way to find us is to use the entrance to the mall on the south side. Take the escalator or the elevator, to the lower level and you will find us along the Professional Offices hallway on the right.
Please note, our Southcentre clinic does not offer X-ray services. Our closest clinics that do are:
Review COVID-19 health and safety protocols prior to your visit.
Mayfair remains open for all services with strict health and safety protocols. To help keep the risk of novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) low, please respect the mandatory self-isolation criteria from Alberta Health Services.
- If you are awaiting your test results you must isolate until you’ve had confirmation of a negative test and your symptoms are no longer present.
- People who have tested positive for COVID -19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 MUST isolate for at least 10 days.
- Individuals under 18 years do not have to isolate for only a runny nose or sore throat, but should stay home until well.
- People who are close contacts of a person who has COVID-19 MUST quarantine for 14 days, even if they are tested and have negative results.
- People who have returned from travel outside of Canada MUST quarantine for 14 days.
Please note that patients may need to wait in line due to current capacity restrictions in effect for Calgary malls. We advise you to arrive early for your appointment.
Mayfair Diagnostics Southcentre
177, 100 Anderson Road SE
Calgary, AB T2J 3V1
Free surface parking
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
X-RAY NOT AVAILABLE
HOW TO FIND US
- Please note that patients may need to wait in line due to current capacity restrictions in effect for Calgary malls. We advise you to arrive early for your appointment.
- For patients arriving before 10 a.m., please enter the building at the south main doors by Crate & Barrel. You will need to contact Mall Security at 403-835-4301 in order to access the building. After 10 a.m., the south and north main doors will be open.
- We are located on the lower level of Southcentre Mall, across from SportChek. If you enter the mall through the south side main doors by Crate & Barrel, take the escalator or elevator down to the lower level. Follow the hallway marked “Professional Offices.” The door will be on the right.
There is plenty of free parking available in the Southcentre Mall surface parking lot. Park on the south side of the mall. Use the entrance between Sport Chek and Crate and Barrel for easiest access to our clinic.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Cathy has been with Mayfair since 1986. Cathy loves solving problems, interacting with people and helping them. She is very proud of the team she leads at Southcentre and their dedication to caring for patients.
Assistant Clinic Manager
Kara has been with Mayfair since 2010. She spent many years as a care coordinator for Mayfair’s MRI and CT services. Kara has a bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a leadership development certificate.