Welcome to Mayfair DiagnosticsSouthcentre
Service changes to help blunt the spread of Novel Coronavirus:
- We ask that all patients arrive at our clinics wearing some form of mouth and nose covering. If you do not, we will provide you with one for your time in the clinic.
- Mall security staff will permit patients entry to the building at the south main doors by Crate & Barrel for appointments scheduled prior to 9 a.m. After that time, the south and north main doors will be open.
- Reserved exam times (8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Monday to Friday) for vulnerable patients.
- Increased health and safety protocols, including isolation areas for patients with cold or flu-like symptoms and/or risks of exposure.
- Screening questions for patients at check-in.
Located on the lower level of the Southcentre Mall (across from SportChek), our location has lots of free parking and is convenient for shopping. The best way to find us is to use the entrance to the mall on the south side. Take the escalator or the elevator, to the lower level and you will find us along the Professional Offices hallway on the right.
Please note, our Southcentre clinic does not offer X-ray services. Our closest clinics that do are:
Hours Of Operation
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To help limit the spread of COVID-19, Mayfair has temporarily closed a number of clinics and limited service offerings. Learn more
HOW TO FIND US
Mall security staff will permit patients entry to the building at the south main doors by Crate & Barrel for appointments scheduled prior to 9 a.m.
We are located on the lower level of Southcentre Mall, across from SportChek. If you enter the mall through the south side main doors by Crate & Barrel, take the escalator or elevator down to the lower level. Follow the hallway marked “Professional Offices.” The door will be on the right.
There is plenty of free parking available in the Southcentre Mall surface parking lot. Park on the south side of the mall. Use the entrance between Sport Chek and Crate and Barrel for easiest access to our clinic.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Cathy has been with Mayfair since 1986. Cathy loves solving problems, interacting with people and helping them. She is very proud of the team she leads at Southcentre and their dedication to caring for patients.
Assistant Clinic Manager
Before joining the Mayfair team in 2005, Catherine was a stay-at-home mom for 20 years. She tries to say “yes” to every opportunity that she sees. Catherine loves her team at Southcentre and enjoys helping people.