We are located at the northwest corner of the plaza immediately adjacent to Safeway.
Located in Calgary’s northeast, we’re tucked in beside Safeway in the Castleridge Plaza, with lots of free parking and bus stops close by. We’re also conveniently located close to several walk-in clinics, a TD Bank, and a medical laboratory across the street.
Review COVID-19 health and safety protocols prior to your visit.
Mayfair remains open for all services with strict health and safety protocols. To help keep the risk of novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) low, please respect the mandatory self-isolation criteria from Alberta Health Services.
- If you are awaiting your test results you must isolate until you’ve had confirmation of a negative test and your symptoms are no longer present.
- People who have tested positive for COVID -19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 MUST isolate for at least 10 days.
- Individuals under 18 years do not have to isolate for only a runny nose or sore throat, but should stay home until well.
- People who are close contacts of a person who has COVID-19 MUST quarantine for 14 days, even if they are tested and have negative results.
- People who have returned from travel outside of Canada MUST quarantine for 14 days.
Mayfair Diagnostics Castleridge
20, 55 Castleridge Boulevard NE
Calgary, AB T3J 3J8
Free surface parking
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday
7:15 a.m. to 4 p.m
X-RAY HOURS (WALK IN)
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HOW TO FIND US
We are located at the northwest corner of the plaza immediately adjacent to Safeway. Please note if you use GPS or Google Maps it will direct you behind our building.
There is plenty of free parking available in the surface lot directly in front of Safeway and our clinic.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Jenn has been working in health care since 2001, and she loves it! She loves helping people and supporting each patient’s individual needs. She is passionate about pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the medical imaging field.
Assistant Clinic Manager
Shaula graduated from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and is proud to say that she’s been with Mayfair since 2006. Shaula loves her coworkers and getting to know her patients.