Dr. Jivraj has particular interests in early detection of lung cancer, pulmonary hypertension and leadership in medicine.
Dr. Jivraj has traveled extensively, including teaching English as a second language in Japan and France prior to medical school. He loves technology and is often an early adopter of the latest gadgets. Dr. Jivraj has an active lifestyle and enjoys road cycling, golf and skiing.
- Cardiothoracic Imaging
- Fellowship, Cardiothoracic Imaging, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 2016
- Radiology Residency, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2015
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 2010
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, 2002
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2015
- Licentiate, Medical Council of Canada (LMCC), 2012
- Alberta Medical Association
- Alberta Society of Radiologists
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada