Dr. Godenir began his radiology practice in 2004 as a partner with Associated Radiologists in Saskatoon. During his tenure at Mayfair, Dr. Godenir deepened his radiological expertise with specialized training in Echocardiography at Scripps Green Clinic in San Diego and the Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria.
- Radiology Residency, University of Saskatchewan, Regina & Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 2004
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 1999
- Honours Degree, Physiology, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 1999
- American Board of Radiology, 2004
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2004
- Licentiate, Medical Council of Canada (LMCC), 2000