Dr. Toby is a reviewer for the Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology. He enjoys hiking, travelling, trying foods of different cultures, playing tennis and basketball.
Nuclear Radiology and Molecular Imaging
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Albany Medical College, Albany, New York, 2015.
- Residency, Nuclear Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, 2012 [Chief Resident, 2010-11]
- Internship, General Surgery, Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Roosevelt Hospitals, New York, New York, 2009.
- Medical Degree (MD), Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel, 2008.
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC)
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology, 2016
- Diagnostic Radiology, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, 2016
- Nuclear Medicine, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, 2014
- Nuclear Medicine, American Board of Nuclear Medicine, 2012
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada