Currently, Dr. Jones is the Medial Director for the Medical Imaging Department of the Whitehorse General Hospital in Whitehorse, Yukon. He is also an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Calgary and is involved in teaching radiology residents. Since 2014, Dr. Jones has sat on the Continuing Medical Education Committee for the University of Calgary, representing radiologists.
Dr. Jones enjoys cycling, hiking in the Rockies, camping with his wife and kids, cross country skiing, gardening and volunteering with Scouts Canada.
- Fellowship, Abdominal Imaging, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, 2009
- Diagnostic Radiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2008
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 2003
- American Board of Radiology
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC)
- Alberta Society of Radiology
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- Radiology Society of North America