Christina works closely with our interventional radiologists and our lead mammography modality coordinator. She is involved with the training of new hires and continuing to ensure our sonographers are well-trained in breast imaging.
Christina spent many years teaching children with disabilities how to read and write before becoming a sonographer. She loves to travel and enjoys biking, running, golfing and camping. Christina has three children and a dog and spends most weekends during hockey season as a rink-side mom.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Calgary, Alberta, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2004
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS), American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS), American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT), American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Canadian Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CRCS), Sonography Canada
- Canadian Registered Generalist Sonographer (CRGS), Sonography Canada
- Canadian Registered Vascular Sonographer (CRVS), Sonography Canada
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Sonography Canada