Contact Centre Training Leader
Phillips Park | Calgary, Alberta
Be a part of something bigger – we have opportunities for people who want to join a team that is passionate about delivering an unrivalled service to our patients, where we believe that patients should feel reassured that they’re in safe and knowledgeable hands and that the Mayfair employees serving them are truly committed to improving patients’ outcomes. Join our team at Mayfair, a leading provider of medical imaging and related services in community clinics across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Through our collection of state-of-the-art clinics, we deliver diagnostic imaging excellence and high-quality services to enhance patient care in 14 clinics, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures.
The Training Leader is responsible for coordinating and helping to fulfill all training and quality assurance needs of the Customer Contact Centre. This role implements initiatives which impact the patient experience and creates, coordinates, and implements training and quality assurance plans to prepare the Customer Contact Centre for success. The Training Leader is responsible for training curriculum development, training collateral revisions, training communications and training delivery.
Who you are and what you will achieve in this role:
- Fosters a continual positive, healthy, and safe work environment in accordance with Mayfair’s culture and all applicable federal, provincial, and local regulatory laws and rules;
- Assess, develop, deliver and administer training and quality programs for Mayfair employees including Patient Experience Coordinators and clinic staff through individual and group interactions;
- Monitor, assess and report the internal Patient Experience Coordinators delivery of service to ensure Mayfair is providing the highest level of service through accuracy, consistency and professionalism;
- Manage all phases of training and quality assurance projects related to the patient experience, including new implementations, training plan creation, training development or redesign, quality assurance compliance criteria development, assessments, training tracking and post training initiatives ;
- Build cross functional relationships within Mayfair (Modality Coordinators, Operations, Human Resources and leadership) to gather modality specific requirements for training and quality programs;
- Manage, maintain and ensure standardization of all aspects of training, process and quality assurance;
- Responsible for ensuring quality assurance targets are met and providing quality assurance reports and analysis to management teams;
- Develop and convert training for e-learning as applicable;
- Responsible for updating and maintaining roadmaps, training collateral associated with modality specific training, and training records in accordance with standard procedures ;
- Learn Mayfair client software and business processes for each new implementation initiative;
- Conduct needs assessments and analyzes qualitative feedback to identify trends for process or policy improvements.
The experience you will be bringing to this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience;
- 1+ years’ leadership experience, with direct team responsibility
- 1+ years’ training and coaching experience with proven understanding of Adult Learning Theory required;
- 1+ years Instructional design and curriculum, including e-learning, development experience;
- 1+ years’ call centre, or customer service, experience with a solid understanding of managing customer experiences;
- Understanding of training project management methodologies;
- Excellent classroom and one-on-one delivery presentation skills;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent leadership skills, relationship building skills and personable by nature;
- Superior time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Suite, and standard internet applications;
- Strong strategic thinking skills with advanced qualitative and quantitative analysis ability;
- Project management, prioritization and customer service/oriented skills;
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop professionals;
- Ability to drive and motivate for results, including change management skills;
- Ability to be creative and innovative within a progressive environment.
Mayfair Diagnostics (formerly Radiology Consultants Associated) is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 400 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. Mayfair offers private exams at our Mayfair Place and Regina Centre Crossing locations, and proudly serves more than 700,000 patients and provides more than 90,000 teleradiology interpretations each year.
Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. We are focused on the needs of our local communities in partnership with physicians and hospitals. We know that our employees are the key to our company’s success and future growth. If you’re a person who is motivated to go above and beyond, inspired by working with the best, and compelled to do the right thing, our organization is the right choice for you.