Dr. Lee also participates in teaching University of Calgary radiology residents.
In his spare time Dr. Lee enjoys traveling and hiking in the mountains. His most memorable trip was hiking the Inca Trail in Peru. He is involved in martial arts, achieving a black belt in Shotokan Karate. Dr. Lee and his wife also recently welcomed a baby boy to their family.
Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention
- Fellowship, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound and Intervention, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool, England, 2016
- Fellowship, Musculoskeletal Imaging, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2015
- Radiology Residency, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2014
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 2009
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2005
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2014
- Licentiate, Medical Council of Canada (LMCC), 2010
- Alberta Medical Association
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- Canadian Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada