Amanda has worked closely with the Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR), co-authoring the 2013 CAR Technical Standard for Bone Mineral Densitometry Reporting, and was also a member of the working group for the CAR Bone Mineral Densitometry Accreditation Program. She also works closely with students from SAIT.
Amanda enjoys travelling, camping, hiking, and playing hockey. She also loves to spend time outdoors with her family.
Medical Radiologic Technology, Red River College, Winnipeg, Manitoba, 1992
- Medical Radiation Technologist, Radiological Technology [MRT (R)], Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Clinical Densitometry Technologist (CDT), International Society for Clinical Densitometry, 2011
- Alberta College of Medical Diagnostic & Therapeutic Technologists
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry